My first week back to school has been difficult. The first few days I was very emotional to leave Aiden and once my emotions got a little more under control my energy dropped. We are all still adjusting to "a new normal" for our lives. I know that things will get better and we will get more into a routine and that keeps me going. In the meantime we are just spending as much time together as we can. Last weekend we went to Hampton Beach in NH to go to the Seafood Festival with Peter and Chris (Paul's father and step-mother). We had a great time and Aiden got to put his feet in the sand for the first time (he is like his dad and doesn't like sand!). Until I get those pictures here is a video of Aiden attempting to eat Jag's tail.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment