Friday, June 19, 2009

Changes








Aiden has grown and changed so much. I feel as if he is doing something different each and every day. Today as a matter of fact I saw him twirling in circles while clapping (a form of dance I'm sure). He repeats almost everything he hears (with only a few vowel sounds missing "melmo" for "Elmo"). He eats just about anything you put in front of him. A few of his favorites are blueberries, meatballs, and waffles. He still uses his "binky" at night (a habit I plan to break once school gets out). He loves to play in sand, swing, and go down slides. He has been to the zoo and the aquarium and loves both equally. He screams "NO" when he means no and just says "no" when he means yes. His favorite toys are trains and will play with, read about, or watch anything if it is resembles a train and will scream for joy if he sees Thomas the Tank Engine. He is the pride of my life and I can't imagine life without him. I look forward to many fun adventures with him this summer and experiencing those adventures through his eyes.













Here are a few pictures to make up for my extreme absence to blogging:


















1 comment:

Murry said...

it must be summer!!! YEAH! i'm so glad to have you back my friend!