Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sentences

It seems like only yesterday that Aiden started talking and it occurred to me today that he is already speaking in sentences. Here are a few of his favorite things to say:





"Hi Mommy, what are you doing?"


"Mommy I'm all messy"


"Mommy can I have milk please?"


"Mommy come play choo choos with me?"


"Mommy I have to show you something"


"Mommy wanna go to the park?"


"Mommy read book please" (ok this one is not a complete sentence)


"Mommy I wanna walk" (he usually says this one when he is in the cart at the grocery store)



"Mommy let's listen to songs"



"Mommy wanna play playdoh?"





His voice is the sweetest thing that I hear during my day. When he says "good morning mommy, I missed you" my heart just melts. Although this new developmental stage he is entering is just one more example of my little baby growing up when I hear him say my most favorite sentence of all "I love you Mommy" I am one happy mommy!





1 comment:

Murry said...

So sweet...and there is nothing more precious than hearing someone you love say that they love you too.