

The older Aiden gets that more excited I am to enjoy being with him. I love taking him places and seeing how much he is learning every day. He is so sweet and gives me "huggies" every day. I always knew that I would love being a mom......I just didn't know I'd love it this much!
With Thanksgiving coming up I know that I have so many things to be thankful for and this list is just a small reminder of those things:
I am thankful for:
Being healthy and having a healthy family
Having a loving husband and son
Having a mom who is like my best friend
Enjoying the career I have chosen for my life
(silly but the truth): Having FINALLY lost the baby weight!

1 comment:
yeah!! i love the pics and getting to "see" you again via blog! i totally know how you feel: i knew i would love being a mom, but i really love it, and am so thankful for my family!! so much to be thankful for, and i love this time of year for reminding us to be thankful! happy thanksgiving friend!
Post a Comment